Official logo of games.brussels game association and general branding.
Logo for the Brotaru, the monthly meet-up for video game creators.
Logos and other visuals for events that games.brussels participate in.
- Report: Download the European Key-Facts 2022 and discover the Future of Video Games in EuropeConsidering a deep dive into the landscape of the European video game sector? the latest report of Video Games Europe … Read more
- Belgium’s Game Industry 2022: Brussels’ Untapped PotentialFrom humble beginnings, video games have evolved to become an integral part of our cultural landscape. Belgium is no exception, … Read more
- Press Release: Insights 2022 on Belgian Video Games Sector.We’re excited to share our latest press release that sheds light on the remarkable growth and dynamics of the Belgian … Read more
- Study: Video Games are a powerful Catalyst for Girls in Science, Technology, Engineering, and MathematicsThe world of video games is no longer just a form of entertainment. It’s becoming a powerful tool to inspire … Read more
- Report: European Video Games Industry Insight Report 2021The European Game Developers Federation (EGDF), supported by Video Games Europe (VGE), has released its annual European Video Games Industry … Read more
- Report: Playing for the Planet 2022The Playing for the Planet Alliance’s 2022 Annual Impact Report highlights the strong progress made by game studios towards decarbonization. … Read more
- Games.brussels 2022-23 Brochure.Games.brussels is excited to announce the release of the Games Made in Brussels brochure for 2022-2023, featuring some of the … Read more
- Industry Report 2021: Industry Continues to Thrive in 2021, Latest Report Reveals Impressive GrowthThe Belgian game industry has continued its upward trajectory in 2021, with the latest report showing significant growth in both … Read more
- European Key Facts 2021: Insights on Parental Control, Gender and Game PreferencesVideo games are enjoyed by millions of people all around the world, and their popularity only continues to grow. In … Read more
- VGFB: BelgianGames Key Facts 2021 bookletThe BelgianGames Key Facts 2021 booklet, published by VGFB, offers a comprehensive overview of the video game industry in Belgium. … Read more
- Industry Report 2020: Despite the Pandemic, Belgian Video Game Industry Maintains ResilienceThe year 2021 was declared as the year of freedom, but as we write this blog post, we are still … Read more
- Industry Report 2019: Challenges and OpportunitiesAs the world wraps up a challenging year, the belgian games industry continues to mature, but the industry’s future challenges … Read more