Official logo of games.brussels game association and general branding.
Logo for the Brotaru, the monthly meet-up for video game creators.
Logos and other visuals for events that games.brussels participate in.
- Report: Playing for the Planet 2022The Playing for the Planet Alliance’s 2022 Annual Impact Report highlights the strong progress made by game studios towards decarbonization. […]
- Games.brussels 2022-23 Brochure.Games.brussels is excited to announce the release of the Games Made in Brussels brochure for 2022-2023, featuring some of the […]
- Industry Report 2021: Industry Continues to Thrive in 2021, Latest Report Reveals Impressive GrowthThe Belgian game industry has continued its upward trajectory in 2021, with the latest report showing significant growth in both […]
- European Key Facts 2021: Insights on Parental Control, Gender and Game PreferencesVideo games are enjoyed by millions of people all around the world, and their popularity only continues to grow. In […]
- VGFB: BelgianGames Key Facts 2021 bookletThe BelgianGames Key Facts 2021 booklet, published by VGFB, offers a comprehensive overview of the video game industry in Belgium. […]
- Report: Playing for the Planet 2022
- Games.brussels 2022-23 Brochure.
- Industry Report 2021: Industry Continues to Thrive in 2021, Latest Report Reveals Impressive Growth
- European Key Facts 2021: Insights on Parental Control, Gender and Game Preferences
- VGFB: BelgianGames Key Facts 2021 booklet
- Industry Report 2020: Despite the Pandemic, Belgian Video Game Industry Maintains Resilience
- Industry Report 2019: Challenges and Opportunities