games.brussels is the regional video game association of Brussels-Capital Region.
Our mission is the promotion, growth and development of the video game industry in our lovely city.
By becoming a member, you can help us in that goal.
Growing our community
Brussels’s game dev community has a long history, starting with the Brotaru in 2014. A monthly meet-up where anybody interested in game-making is welcome, it’s both a network opportunity for all and a starting point for video game entrepreneurs. But it’s also an opportunity to enjoy a drink with fellow game makers, so feel free to join us at the next one.
We’re growing our list of events. Check out our calendar to get the latest info about it.
Making video games require a unique set of skills, where knowledge communication is key. In an ever-evolving industry, being able to quickly exchange and share with fellow creators makes all the difference.
Our solution to this problem is a coworking space, only for video game creators. By anchoring our game dev community in one single space, we aim to grow it even further while maximizing our resident’s chance of success.
- BelgianGames Annual Survey 2023 – Your Participation MattersIt’s that time of the year again, where we aim to capture the heartbeat of […]
- BIG brotaru 2023 – The big showcase & pitch event for video game creatorsBIG brotaru is back! The big showcase & pitch event for video game creators is […]
- Join Games.brussels at Gamescom 2023Would you like to participate in Gamescom, one of the largest video game fairs in […]
- 6-7 May 2023: Zinne Games FestivalThe Zinne Games festival is a video game festival organized by the Arts&Publics non-profit organization […]
- SudInfo.be: Brussels Launches First Space Dedicated to Video Game Creators to Boost Industry GrowthThe City of Brussels has recently inaugurated the games.brussels Space, the first ever dedicated space […]
- BX1 Radio: Guillaume Bouckaert spoke about the importance of the coworking for the video game industry and for the regionGuillaume Bouckaert, the founder of Games.Brussels, spoke to a local radio station about the importance […]
- BX1: Brussels opens new hub dedicated to video game creatorBX1, a local TV channel in Brussels, recently paid a visit to our coworking space, […]
- Brotaru #79: games.brussels SPACE opening!We are thrilled to announce that Brotaru #79 will be held in our the brand […]
- Lunch & Learn : Emilie Thiry, Audiovisual Advisor – Play.brusselsgames.brussels is happy to announce a new initiative: the Lunch & Learn sessions. These sessions […]
- Report: Playing for the Planet 2022The Playing for the Planet Alliance’s 2022 Annual Impact Report highlights the strong progress made […]
- BelgianGames Annual Survey 2023 – Your Participation Matters
- BIG brotaru 2023 – The big showcase & pitch event for video game creators
- Join Games.brussels at Gamescom 2023
- 6-7 May 2023: Zinne Games Festival
- SudInfo.be: Brussels Launches First Space Dedicated to Video Game Creators to Boost Industry Growth