Official logo of games.brussels game association and general branding.
Logo for the Brotaru, the monthly meet-up for video game creators.
Logos and other visuals for events that games.brussels participate in.
- Report: Download the European Key-Facts 2022 and discover the Future of Video Games in EuropeConsidering a deep dive into the landscape of the European video game sector? the latest report of Video Games Europe… Read more: Report: Download the European Key-Facts 2022 and discover the Future of Video Games in Europe
- Belgium’s Game Industry 2022: Brussels’ Untapped PotentialFrom humble beginnings, video games have evolved to become an integral part of our cultural landscape. Belgium is no exception,… Read more: Belgium’s Game Industry 2022: Brussels’ Untapped Potential
- Press Release: Insights 2022 on Belgian Video Games Sector.We’re excited to share our latest press release that sheds light on the remarkable growth and dynamics of the Belgian… Read more: Press Release: Insights 2022 on Belgian Video Games Sector.
- Study: Video Games are a powerful Catalyst for Girls in Science, Technology, Engineering, and MathematicsThe world of video games is no longer just a form of entertainment. It’s becoming a powerful tool to inspire… Read more: Study: Video Games are a powerful Catalyst for Girls in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Report: European Video Games Industry Insight Report 2021The European Game Developers Federation (EGDF), supported by Video Games Europe (VGE), has released its annual European Video Games Industry… Read more: Report: European Video Games Industry Insight Report 2021
- Report: Playing for the Planet 2022The Playing for the Planet Alliance’s 2022 Annual Impact Report highlights the strong progress made by game studios towards decarbonization.… Read more: Report: Playing for the Planet 2022
- Games.brussels 2022-23 Brochure.Games.brussels is excited to announce the release of the Games Made in Brussels brochure for 2022-2023, featuring some of the… Read more: Games.brussels 2022-23 Brochure.
- Industry Report 2021: Industry Continues to Thrive in 2021, Latest Report Reveals Impressive GrowthThe Belgian game industry has continued its upward trajectory in 2021, with the latest report showing significant growth in both… Read more: Industry Report 2021: Industry Continues to Thrive in 2021, Latest Report Reveals Impressive Growth
- European Key Facts 2021: Insights on Parental Control, Gender and Game PreferencesVideo games are enjoyed by millions of people all around the world, and their popularity only continues to grow. In… Read more: European Key Facts 2021: Insights on Parental Control, Gender and Game Preferences
- VGFB: BelgianGames Key Facts 2021 bookletThe BelgianGames Key Facts 2021 booklet, published by VGFB, offers a comprehensive overview of the video game industry in Belgium.… Read more: VGFB: BelgianGames Key Facts 2021 booklet
- Industry Report 2020: Despite the Pandemic, Belgian Video Game Industry Maintains ResilienceThe year 2021 was declared as the year of freedom, but as we write this blog post, we are still… Read more: Industry Report 2020: Despite the Pandemic, Belgian Video Game Industry Maintains Resilience
- Industry Report 2019: Challenges and OpportunitiesAs the world wraps up a challenging year, the belgian games industry continues to mature, but the industry’s future challenges… Read more: Industry Report 2019: Challenges and Opportunities